We are looking for intelligent, motivated Paid Media Specialists for full-time opportunities to assist our clients in meeting their Web presence objectives. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in Paid Media, strong written and verbal skills, and expertise in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching campaigns for various clients in an array of industries. Experience with Search Engine Optimization is a plus. Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint are required.
Paid Media Specialist Duties
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying key messages or value proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this
- Conduct extensive audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid Media strategies for Nebo clients
- Develop and execute Paid Media campaigns for multiple clients on Google, Bing, Paid Social and retargeting platforms
- Collaborate with Account Managers on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
- Manage and optimize Paid Media campaigns, including bid optimization, landing page optimization, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy
- Analyze effectiveness of a/b testing, CRO testing, and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies
- Create monthly Paid Media Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Evaluate and select Paid Media vendors and services, manage relationships and support
Paid Media Specialist Skills Required
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Google Analytics
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
This is a full-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!
About Nebo Agency
Nebo is a human-centered digital marketing agency. We believe that great work comes from understanding the needs, wants and perceptions of your audience. This human-centered approach informs everything we do. It's why our work does more than just win awards. It generates results.